***El Portal: The Village’s New Logo Contest finalists have been selected. To see the 3 finalists click on sharemediaagency.com/logo-finalists/.
Get your sketchpad out because in honor of the their 80th Anniversary, The Village of El Portal is conducting a countywide logo search called El Portal: The Village’s New Logo Contest.
Everyone from Miami-Dade County has a chance to enter his or her logo design from now through January 23rd for the opportunity to be selected as one of the three finalists.
The three finalists will be announced on January 24th. At that point, El Portal’s Village Officials will make the final decision on which one of the three logos will become the new symbol of the village. The winning contestant’s logo will be announced at the El Portal Art Fair on Friday, February 3rd at 7:30pm.
- A key to the village.
- A Feature in the Village’s website and quarterly newsletter.
- Logo becomes the Village’s new Official El Portal Seal.
*Please read the Rules and Logo Guidelines before creating your logo and submitting it for review. Any logo that doesn’t meet the conditions outlined below will not be entered into the judging process.
Submit your logo creation with the following guidelines to email address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, January 23rd by 12:00 pm (noon) of that day.
Rules and Logo Guidelines:
- All Logo submissions must depict the following:
- Village name (Village of El Portal).
- Village founding date (1937).
- Village bird (a peacock).
- Village symbol (Wooden gates).
- Must be a Dade-County resident.
- A photocopy of your Driver License or Legal Identification Card must be submitted with your logo creation.
- One submission per person.
- No nudity or profanity can be used in your logo creation.
- Submissions must be uploaded in a high res format in either a PDF or JPG file on 8.5 x11 sheet.
- Logo creations must be submitted no later than 12:00pm (Noon) on Monday, January 23rd in order to be entered into the preliminary judging phase of the contest.
- Send your submission to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- Current Home Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Your logo Image (high res format in either a PDF or JPG file on 8.5 x11 sheet)
- A written description of what inspired your logo creation, how you incorporated the main elements and why you picked the colors and shape of you logo.